Surya Namaskar is known as Sun Salutation. Surya Namaskar is an old method of giving respect to the Sun in 12 different positions. It is also a Yoga and a warm-up routine which is based on a series of several asanas.
Benefits of Surya Namaskar:
There are several benefits of Surya Namaskar which are mentioned below:
- It is beneficial for strengthening joints, muscles ligament and skeletal system.
- Surya Namaskar helps in better functioning of the brain, curing the memory loss, makes strong concentration, and activates the brain cells of the body.
- It helps in improving the digestive system of the body which is beneficial to several diseases.
- Surya Namaskar helps to keep patience and stamina by improving the capacity of the brain and the body.
- It increases the flexibility of the body and releases stiffness.
- It helps in lower the blood pressure which is beneficial for healthy heart and strengthens the muscles of the heart.
- Surya Namaskar is useful in increasing the circulation of the blood in the body which benefits to skin glowing.
- Surya Namaskar is beneficial for increasing the supply of the oxygen and the capacity of the lungs. It controls the vital organs of the human body.
- It helps in preventing the obesity which causes several diseases such as high blood pressure and high sugar content in the blood and helps to keep a healthy heart.
- It decreases the problems in the joints and improves the functioning the joints and muscles.
- The different poses of asanas of Surya Namaskar help in good sleep at night.
- Surya Namaskar increases the circulation of the blood in the body which prevents hair loss also.
- It is beneficial in relieving the stress and cure wrinkles.