Kuwait, one of the richest countries in the world. KUWAIT...!!! where no one is said to be ‘poor’. What makes 3.5 million people so wealthy.. is Kuwait's huge oil reserves? Yes, probably Kuwait has it's golden million oil reserves.
The education, health and other facilities provided by the government makes the life of the people comfortable and luxurious. Basically, the per capita income of each person is very high because of the much less population.
- The government promised to give extra incentives to the local people whether they are doing any job or associated with civil services.
- At the time of the weddings, the young person receives a gift of up to 250000 $.
- The health and educations are mostly free here
- The people yearning to study abroad get free flight tickets and a stipend of up to $ 2000.
- The minimum pension of each person is restricted to be $ 3000
- If any Kuwaiti get ill and is prescribed to go out of Kuwait to any country for the treatment the government itself pay for the treatment. As well as sometimes support their relatives too.
- The minimum salary of the doctor or a teacher is about $15000.
- For the divorced women, allowance is set to be $1400 per month until she finds her new job.
- In the year 2007, the Kuwait government gave loans to the citizens of about $1 billion.
- The monthly allowance for the master degree is $700 and for doctorate degree is $1400.
- Bonuses add great bonanza to the Kuwaiti's salaries.
- All the foreign companies that work in Kuwait are supposed to pay a very decent salary to the local people of Kuwait.
- Besides these, the Kuwait currency is one of the most expensive in the world.
- The small population equates to high capita income per person.
- The export revenues give about 90 percent income to the government.