In India, we have many bikes which let you commute in an economy budget. These bikes are fuel-efficient and modestly priced to maintain. I bring you a list is about the best Commuter motorbikes available in India Under Rs 50000.
Top bikes in India under Rs 50000-
- Bajaj Platina 100: This bike can give up to 104 Kmpl mileage and best suspension. This 102CC bike is provided with instantaneous start and alloy wheels. Bajaj Platina 100 ComforTec requires little maintenance, allows 5000 Km service and 10000 Km oil change period. It can give up to 8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm maximum power and 8.6 Nm @ 5000 rpm torque.
- Bajaj Discover 100T: The Bajaj Discover 100T is a combination of strength, performance, and mileage in a genuine way from a cost-efficient 100cc bike. Bajaj Discover 100T resemble alike to Discover 125ST. Bajaj Discover 100T powered by the 102cc, 4-Stroke, DTSi engine is proficient to produce the power of 10.1 Bhp at 9000 rpm. The torque of the engine is 9.2 Nm at 6500 rpm. This mileage offering bike powered by the 109.7cc, OHC engine with 109.7cc engine displacement.
- Mahindra Centuro: Mahindra Centuro 110cc, is the next product from the Mahindra bikes. The Centuro is packed with MCi-5, a 106.7cc engine which is employed in its sibling Pantero. It is proficient to give you the power of 8.5 Bhp at 7500 rpm and torque of 8.5 Nm at 5500 rpm. The current consumption and ignition system used in Centuro give a higher mileage.
- Hero Splendor Pro: Hero Splendor is powered by 97.2 cc Air-cooled, 4-stroke individual cylinder OHC engine. It performs 8.2 Bhp @ 8000 rpm power and 8.05 Nm @ 5000 rpm torque on a trip. This is conjoined with 4 Speed uniform mesh for regular transmission.
- Bajaj Discover 100M: This unit powering glamoured bike is the reliable and common 102cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder and air-cooled engine. The engine is outfitted with the DTS-i technology alike as in primitive variants. 95kph is the proposed top speed of Bajaj Discover 100M. The engine can emit 9.3bhp at 8000rpm power and 0.92kgm at 6000rpm torque on trip.