When you close your eyes, you see black. But have you ever noticed, the sensation of seeing bright lights if you close your eyes very tightly?? These lights are known as phosphenes means "to show light".
Interesting?? Keep reading for some more interesting facts, which we see every day but never notice:
- The little hole in the windows of aeroplanes is to compensate for air pressure and to prevent the windows from fogging up.
- Those extra little holes in Converse All Stars there is for ventilation.
- The hole in the handle of any pot is useful for hanging it and also to set down the cooking spoon.
- The little bumps on the "F" and "J" keys on a keyboard help to find your way back to the home position without looking down at your keyboard.
- The dot next to the camera on an iPhone is a microphone for when you're using the back camera.
- That extra piece of fabric that comes with new clothes, is the sample of material so you can test how different laundry detergents will react to your new garment.