We know that the sea water contains a lot of minerals. An expert on machinery invented machines that could help us to get minerals out from sea water and the product of it is the sea salt. Sea salt comes from salt mines that undergo a very extensive process just to give people a healthy lifestyle. Here’s the mineral that you can get from the sea salt.
1. There is about 33 and 50.9 percent of total minerals, but sodium and chloride are what our body needs the most. Our body needs those minerals to have a normal function and nutrient absorption. Sodium is what our circulatory needs also. It can help our circulatory system to regulate normally.
2. Chloride can help our nerves and muscle to function. Without sodium you can't-do the work that you're now working, you can’t jog anymore nor lifting heavy things.
3. Too much acid in our body may lead us to danger. We need to control acidity in our body. Potassium is responsible for controlling the acid in our body. We can prevent heartburn when we have enough potassium to regulate the acidity of our body.
4. Having enough amount of Magnesium can helps us to energize all the time. When we’re very tired or stress at work, it means your body needs enough magnesium. Another benefit of magnesium is it helps the synthesis of RNA and DNA of our body. Sea salt has a higher percentage of magnesium. Whenever we want to intake magnesium on our body just simply get just a teaspoon of sea salt.
5. When we get older our bones starts to weaken, and we can experience bone aching most often. In this case, it’s advisable to intake enough calcium to your body. Calcium helps give structure to your bones and teeth. In addition, it helps your circulatory system to regulate normally and normal function of nerves and muscles.
6. We need to have a stronger immune system to defeat against diseases. We can make our immune system stronger in just having enough amount of sulfur. We can ensure that disease can get into our body if we have enough sulfur. It can also help have a proper detoxification in your body. According to researcher Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., sulfur is the eighth most common element in the human body and is important for normal metabolism and heart health. We can get sulfur in just putting sea salt on a teaspoon. With about 9.7 milligrams per quarter-teaspoon of sea salt, we can now have a stronger immune system, proper detoxification, and normal metabolism.
7. Sea salt also contains trace elements. It includes phosphorus, bromine, boron, zinc, iron, manganese, copper and silicon. We can’t get these trace elements in other foods or food supplements. It helps to maintain the proper function of our body.
We can get all of these elements in the sea salt. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, which helps our body stronger and defeat the diseases.