Smooth skin can be achieved using natural methods. The texture of your skin, tone, and pigmentation can be improved with the help of some natural ingredients. Following are the basic things that are to be taken care of: -
1) Less is more: - Remember that sometimes less is more. With all the constant marketing of anti-aging products and systems now, sometimes we think the more we do, the younger we'll get. Sadly, sometimes that can work against you. Intense usage of anti-aging products or procedures can actually make the skin more irritated, flaky, and red and produce the appearance of more fine lines due to microscopic swelling and deep dryness. So first, stop everything.
2) Wash Less: - You may think the key to smooth skin is a super clean face, but that's not true. In fact, too much washing will do more damage than good probably. It is important to gently remove all the makeup and actual dirt from the skin, but it's a bit of a myth that we have to scrub ourselves squeaky clean two or three times daily. Sometimes over washing can produce the same irritation and over-dryness that anti-aging products can create. When we wash too much and strip away the skin's healthy, natural, moisturizing oils, we create redness and flakiness, and the skin actually gets a counterproductive signal, to start producing more amount of oil to keep itself protected. This is how we can end up both dry and oily at the same time. Let the skin relax by reducing the amount of cleansing.
3) Don't squeeze: - We know it is tempting to squeeze and pick at any spots or pimples that happen to show up on your face, but don't. Manage acne gently, with help from your dermatologist, not your fingertips. Anything you pick and try to solve yourself will only last much longer and risk being permanently removed. The right dermatologist can help you with an easy, ongoing preventive measure that will help more.
4) Exfoliate (but not too much): - If you really want smooth skin, get rid of the dead, flaky skin on the surface. It is a myth that exfoliation can make the skin dry or thin. Regular exfoliation speeds up the process of cell turnover, allowing the body to produce moisture-bearing properties like hyaluronic acid. Exfoliation also helps to plump the skin by churning up elastin and collagen production. Using a natural resurfacing agent such as glycolic acid to gently dissolve dead surface skin cells so they can be replaced with new ones that are plump.
5) Clean your brushes: - How often do you clean your makeup brushes? Probably not often enough. Grime, dirt, and oils left in the brushes can cause breakouts, leaving your skin far from smooth. Fortunately, it's easy enough to clean them yourself using a simple bar of soap.
6) Eat Clean: - Eating foods that balance your gut microflora can do wonders for your skin. It is extremely necessary to eat healthily. Following are the foods which help keep skin clear: -
Suffering from acne and tired of finding ways to get a clearer skin? It's a struggle for everyone to get that flawless skin. We live in a world of photo sharing wherein it has become a necessity to look perfect at all times and it feels like a pressure. I have jotted down some tips one should follow for skin, keep it as a routine to notice a change and have a glowing skin always. Read on to get your skin smoother in no time.
1. Reduce intake of dairy products if you suffer from hormonal breakouts often and also stay away from alcohol.
2. Never leave the makeup on at night. Always use a makeup remover before going to bed.
3. Berries can reduce the breakouts of acne as they contain Vitamin C that controls the burst out and they keep your blood sugar under control.
4. If you are too prone to acne, you can use vicks vapourrub as well. It helps in removing the scars. With its eucalyptus and menthol nature, it ends the pimples and leads to clear skin.
5. Exercising is must to keep your skin healthy and clean. Even 15 minutes workout is good enough to keep toxins away and have a good skin.
6. Wash your face often even if it's with water, its necessary. Start and end your day abiding by this rule.
7. Dehydration casues pimples to enter in life. So without compromising now, have plenty of water to keep bad skin at bay.
8. You can opt for treatment by Clinique acne solution spot healing gel. It starts working within 12 hours of usage. Great, right?
9. Oil can get placed on your pillowcovers and it's advisable that you change your pillow covers often to avoid sleeping on it and inviiting pimples.
10. Rose water as we all know is soothing and balancing for the skin. It reduces itchiness and redness. It calms the skin and is applicable for any skin type.
11. Try to avoid squeezing your pimples. The dirt in the fingers worsens it leading to even more pimple friends.
12. Products that contain Benzoyl peroxide reduce acne but they are to be used before 3 months to get effective results.
13. Keep stress away or your skin shows it.
14. Follow a massage routine at home followed by scrubbing and face mask.
15. When you book a face massage appointment, make sure you stay away from the sun or atleast cover yourself up when you head out.
16. Eating tooo much chocolate isn't good for pimples due to high-level sugar it contains.
17. Avoid products that have a fragrance. If you are too prone to bad skin or get allergies, it's highly recommended you use prescribed facewashes rather than aromatic ones.
18. Apply lightweight SPF 30 sunscreen lotions while going out.
19. Milk is a cure for good skin. Dampen cotton with milk and apply it on your face for 10 minutes. You can also add a cup of milk to your bath.
20. In the mornings, always tie your hair first then proceed for makeup. If you use a dryer, it will melt your makeup making your skin more prone to pimples.
21. Add coconut oil to your diet to have a moisturised and clearer skin always.
22. Wine is proven to be good for skin as it improves the cells from harmful UV rays.
23. Even green tea has anti oxidants that fight bacteria and radicals that bother your skin. So next time drink it up for your skin.
24. Take up yoga or any other relaxing technique to de-stress yourself and reduce breakouts.
25. Always use a toner before applying makeup for it to stay and let your pores close before doing the makeup.
26. Avoid foundations that have oil base as it will clog your pores and bring in acne.
27. Rub Ice cube for irritation. Massaging for a few minutes will help it reduce and fade in no time.
28. You can make a face mask of lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon at home. Apply this mixture to get rid of acne and get a clearer skin.
29. Carry tissues always to wipe off the extra oil that your skin produces. Its a must to clean the skin while on the go.
30.Don't miss out on taking hot water steam on the face for amazing skin results.
31. Let your skin breathe once a week by not applying any kind of makeup.
It's a long story but who wouldn't want to take care of skin and get the one we have always dreamt of. It's challenging but not unachievable. Don't wait more and start following these tips for some glam back.
Every girl has a dream - that her skin should be clear and smooth enough. It is not difficult to fulfill this dream neither it is un-achievable.
It will just take few minutes of your daily routine life to achieve this.
The main reason that few people have rough skin is due to acne.Once if you get rid of acne, it will make your skin look good, improve the texture of the skin.
To make your dream come true follow few steps and tips that can make you look gorgeous.
1. Wash your face twice daily (in morning and in night) - with a soap free cleanser, by doing this will make you look fresh and will also make sure that your skin is free from pimples and other air bone infections. And also it is important to remove oil and dirt from your skin. Make a habit of washing your face even after a workout as your face sweats a lot.
Too much washing may also lead to damage to your skin.
2. Hydrate - There are many reasons why you should always drink water, and to get clear and glowing skin you should always be hydrated, drink as much as water you can in a day. When your body is well hydrated, your skin is more smoother, softer can clear.
3. Use sunblock - Sun damage creates wrinkle and coarsens in the skin. It is very important to use the correct sun block cream/lotion for your healthy skin. Find a perfect sun block cream that is made for your face and you should preferably use the sun block cream which is made from natural ingredients.
4. Go natural - Sometimes the simplest way to make your skin clear and glowing is to use natural products. Natural products have the power to make your skin glow.
Example - Apply thin layer of yogurt on your face and let it dry in a natural way. Yogurt has lactic acid which helps in the break down of dead skin cells. This acid helps the dead skin peel off.
You can also use almond powder for scrubbing.
5. Extra care at night - Our skin needs extra attention in night so before going to bed never use the moisturizer that you use in day time.
Instead use a moisturizer which contains Retinoid. This helps to normalize the skin cell turnover and also stimulates collagen growth.
6. Steam - By giving hot water steam to your face the pores will open up and will remove impurities from the skin, making your face clear and glowing. The blackheads which are there on the face are due to the clogged pores, steaming will help to softer the pores.
Steam also helps to boost the blood circulation which reduce healthy skin cells.
Be it male or female, nobody likes harsh, patchy or tired-looking skin. Additional, issues like skin inflammation, imperfections, wrinkles, and augmented pores likewise tend to damage your beauty.
In spite of the fact that there are various healthy skin items available that guarantee to give you smooth and faultless skin, they can be costly and some even have brutal ingredients that can harm your skin.
One of the most important things you can accomplish for smooth and shining skin is to drink a lot of water. Your must drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. Water helps the body flushing out toxins. In any case, stay away from sugary beverages, liquor, and carbonated beverages.
Lemon juice can be utilized to scrub your skin, help spots and scars, and in addition diminish and smooth it.
This citrus-rich organic product contains purifying catalysts that expel dead skin cells, leaving your skin smoother and fresher.
To help dull spots and skin inflammation marks, you can utilize new pressed lemon squeeze and apply it to your whole face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and after that wash it off with lukewarm water. You can do this every day or a few times each week.
For delicate, smooth skin, blend lemon juice from a large portion of a lemon and one egg white. Apply it to your face. leave it on for 10 minutes and after that wash with warm water. Do it for seven days for the positive results.
Crisp tomato is a brilliant common skin toner. It can likewise help treat pimples and imperfections.
To make your skin delicate and smooth, use tomato glue to recuperate pimples and leave it for 60 minutes. Puree some crisp tomatoes in a blender or processor. Apply the tomato glue to your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off. Regular use utilizes can help shrink extended pores and give you smoother, sparkling skin.
Honey is another common fixing that you can use to get smooth skin.
The alternative is to blend an egg white with Honey and apply it to your face for 20 minutes. Wash it off with frosty water and a sensitive cleanser to expel the odor from the egg white.
Aloe Vera is another magnificent normal fixing utilized as a part of a number marvel formulas to keep up the smooth and clear skin. It treats skin break out, blur imperfections and diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
• Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf and apply it on your skin a couple times each week.
• Rosewater is both adjusting and mitigating, making it incredible for all skin sorts to try and out redness and quiet any bothering that might happen.
• If you battle with hormonal breakouts consistently, diminish your liquor and dairy admission and you'll see a change in your skin.
• The greatest mistake you can make is having your cosmetics on overnight. Keep cosmetics remover close to you to avoid skin break out in the morning.
• Berries are rich in cell antioxidants and vitamin C, in addition to they have a low glycemic list so they won't raise your glucose. Since sugar can empower a breakout, eating berries will lessen the danger of pimples.
• Exercise is important to stay healthy and keeping your skin clear. Do it for around 15 minutes a day to keep toxins in your body under control.